Thursday, October 30, 2008

Angels and Demons Teaser Trailer


Angels and Demons Teaser Trailer


The first trailer for the upcoming ANGELS AND DEMONS film has recently been released. The film, due in May 2009, is the sequel to Ron Howard's THE DAVINCI CODE.

The teaser does its job well enough. I was one of the few who enjoyed the first film and am now looking forward to this one. I found the book, ANGELS AND DEMONS superior to THE DAVINCI CODE (and also was written before the mega-hit book) and so I have even higher hopes for the film adaptation. Not only did I enjoy the book and the film, but thoroughly enjoyed Zimmer and company's score. I'm looking for nothing less in this next film.

This trailer features what sounds to be HANS ZIMMER's music from THE DAVINCI CODE in the first half but concludes with music I can't quite peg.


You can have a peek at the official site here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment! As soon as we verify that it is suitable for publishing, it will be published.