Friday, August 25, 2006

Hard to find soundtracks and movies from Asia!

In a new partnership with YESASIA.COM, Tracksounds launches its new store featuring: Anime soundtracks, video game soundtracks, and Asian movies and movie soundtracks!

I have received a number of emails asking about this new online retalier YESASIA.COM and wanted to take a moment to share a bit about my own experience with the company.

I have personally purchased a number of items from YESASIA over the last year and each purchase has gone flawlessly. YESASIA.COM has a great selection of music and movies that is not easy to find (if available at all) in the West.

I have been watching Jet Li's FEARLESS in my cozy little home theater for months...while the film has only just made its theatrical release in the USA. I have been enjoying BASIL POLEDOURIS' score for THE TOUCH for a number weeks as well...and in wonderful 5.1 Dolby Digital. I also recently purchased SOUL OF THE ULTIMATE NATION and BRAVE STORY.
Seeing the need that YESASIA.COM has met for me personally, it seemed natural to present their unique products here at Tracksounds, so people like you could enjoy the same benefits. . .


Check out the new store here! and check out the rest of my testimony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment! As soon as we verify that it is suitable for publishing, it will be published.