Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I Am Legend Alternate Ending

I Am Legend Alternate Ending

Ever wonder where this picture came from? It wasn't in the theatrical version of I AM LEGEND. Having seen this shot prior to seeing the film, I remember distinctly waiting for this moment to happen in the film.

Of course, it never did and remained a mystery presumed left for dead on the editing room floor....until now...

Alex B. and the guys over at firstshowing.net have posted the alternate ending from the film. Obviously if you are going to buy I AM LEGEND when it comes out on dvd or blu-ray on March 18th and don't want to be spoiled, then DON'T head over to their site to watch the clip.

If you want to see a far superior ending for the film, then check them out now. You'll hear James Newton Howard's score playing lightly even in this alternate ending.

There's a whole bunch of discussion going on over there, but feel free to let us know what you think of it here, too.

Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure what I think about the alternate ending. It definitely feels less rushed than the theatrical version, and (based on what others have said) is closer to the ending in the original story, but I'm still not sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting your comment! As soon as we verify that it is suitable for publishing, it will be published.