Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Interview with composer DAVID BUCKLEY

Interview with composer David Buckley
Rushing from L.A.X. (if that is actually possible), I made my way to Wavecrest Studios, where composer DAVID BUCKLEY had just finished a meeting with director JOEL SCHUMACHER. I was, most generously, welcomed in and, over the next hour, I was treated to a tour of the state-of-the-art facility. I talked with David Buckley about how came into the film-music business, his work-relationship with Harry Gregson-Williams, and his two new projects: THE FORBIDDEN KINGDOM and TOWN CREEK.

Check out our interview which includes 3 EXCLUSIVE TRACKS FROM THE FORBIDDEN KINGDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment! As soon as we verify that it is suitable for publishing, it will be published.