Thursday, April 03, 2008

New Hellboy 2: The Golden Army Trailer

Hellboy 2:  The Golden Army Trailer
The good, the bad and the worst! . . .

A nice line from the new HELLBOY 2: THE GOLDEN ARMY trailer. I'm surprised at how much I like what I'm seeing here. Definitely has Del Toro all over it...as in Pan's Labyrinth takes New York.

I don't recognize any of the trailer music, so my guess us that it's some original production music. Looks like Danny Elfman has a nice big, canvas to work from for this superhero-flick. I'm expecting more than what the Spider-Man series delivered...in every conceivable way. Don't let us down!

Judging by our latest poll...a lot of you are expecting a lot from this score as well!







You can check out the trailer in HD here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment! As soon as we verify that it is suitable for publishing, it will be published.