Monday, March 24, 2008

Cue Awards: THE BIG WRAP UP!

2007 Cue Awards:  The Big Wrap Up
And you thought the day would never arrive...

I know I was thinking that myself, but the day has finally arrived. I just posted THE BIG WRAP UP! And it is pretty big...and least from where I'm standing. Check out the stats and trends from this years voting as well as every vote for every nominee in every category.

After you're done digesting the numerology, you can check out all of the judges' notes...and...wait...who is that special guest judge up there? Yes...you'll get his notes too.

Thanks to all who participated in this year's Cue Awards! Look for the 2008 edition come February 2009.

Get wrapped here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting your comment! As soon as we verify that it is suitable for publishing, it will be published.